[Xerte] Xerte installation

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 5 12:21:43 BST 2009

Hello,

I've never read the default php.ini, I've heard the plot is really bad.

We did make a long tag version a while back, and we asked people to
report back to us, but never heard anything. I would assume grepping <?
For <?PHP in all the php files would be quicker than setting up a
virtual server?

As far as I know, the only reason it would fail to write those values to
database.txt is because of a rights issue on the folder?

Pat