[Xerte] PageTemplate and Raw Xerte

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jan 19 10:00:10 GMT 2009

Several options here. The first thing is you will have to get to know
how to use Xerte's development environment to build the additional
functionality.

-          You can create a page that does what you want, and save it is
a model. In pageTemplates is a page type for Xerte models - use this to
load up the .rlm file into your project. Remember to copy any media to
the right place in the project folder.

-          Once you get to know Xerte a bit more, create your own bank
of templates, and just reuse those

-          Customise pagetemplates to have additional page types to do
what you want.

I'd probably go down the first route,