[Xerte] Pause Before Exit...

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Dec 3 10:52:07 GMT 2009

The image disappers, because the pages are kept in synch with the sound.
When the sound goes back to the beginning (which it does when it reaches
the end) it (correctly in my view) removes the last image.

Paul - is it important to show the last image, or would showing the
first image (or an image sunched to 0) work just as well?