[Xerte] Linux, Mac OS X platforms

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 7 10:48:53 GMT 2008

We're going to do just that in fact, and will host the files on the
Xerte site in a developers area, and will spend some time this year
developing the community aspects of Xerte, through a series of face to
face sessions, and possibly training or even a Xerte conference, if
there is sufficient appetite for it.