[Xerte-dev] 33 commits and lots of issues closed this week alone

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Wed May 20 19:52:33 BST 2015

Hi all,

In the past month there have been 69 code commits and 56 issues closed. You can view these all here in the monthly pulse https://github.com/thexerteproject/xerteonlinetoolkits/pulse/monthly Unfortunately this still leaves 90+ outstanding although many are enhancemenrs that wont make this release.

As we're getting really close to the next release then it would be great if anyone who can test the unstable zip can do so and open any issues that they find or if the issue is already tracked then confirm that another user has seen it too.

Also, if any issues are still open but have been resolved then please let us know so that we can focus on those that are still requiring our attention.

If you dont use github and dont want to but can still help then feel free to email me.

Thanks in advance for all your help testing. We are getting close to a historic moment!!

Regards,

John

Sent from Samsung tablet

Please send all enquiries to our shared Blended Learning inbox at hlsblt at gcu.ac.uk and one of the Learning Technologists will respond.