[Xerte-dev] Release Notes

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jul 23 15:50:48 BST 2015

I need to provide some notes for users here about changes in v3.0, and this will be useful more widely: I will write this all up more fully, but for now I've just made a list of new features. I've been through the Trello we used, and the closed issues, but would you all mind taking a look and adding any I've missed? I'm not looking for every fix and enhancement, just major new changes.

https://titanpad.com/xerte3releaseNotes

thanks a lot (and apologies if I've missed anything really obvious)

Julian