[Syrphidae] Requesting articles with description of Eumerus ammophilus Paramonov, 1926

bristi roy roybristi19 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 07:22:25 BST 2024

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Bristi Roy, I'm a graduate student working on Indian hoverflies
from the "Zoological Survey of India" Kolkata, India. I'm planning to
prepare a key to species of Indian *Eumerus*, for this, I managed to gather
the descriptions for each Indian species except for *Eumerus ammophilus *
Paramonov, 1926. I tried many search engines but eventually failed to get
any article with the description of *E. ammophilus*, If you kindly provide
me any article with the description of *E. ammophilus *Paramonov, 1926,
It'll be a great help.

Bristi Roy,
Zoological Survey of India,
Kolkata-700053, India