[Syrphidae] Syrphidae Symposium and Ant paper

Gabriel Neve gabriel.neve at imbe.fr
Mon Nov 1 12:32:44 GMT 2021

Dear Malin,

Please find the requester paper here enclosed.
> Tracking Individuals Shows Spatial Fidelity Is a Key Regulator of Ant
> Social Organization
> Danielle Mersch, Alessandro Crespi and Laurent Keller
> Science 340(6136)

I take the opportunity to remind everybody that the forthcoming
International Symposium on Syrphidae is now scheduled
from 5 to 10 Sept. 2022.
More details on https://syrphidae11.sciencesconf.org/

Registration in interest is still open !

Best wishes,

Gabriel

---
Gabriel Neve
Institut Méditerranéen de Biodiversité et d'Ecologie (IMBE)
IMBE, Case 421
UMR AMU-CNRS-IRD-Avignon Université
Facultes St Jérôme
13397 Marseille cedex 20
France
gabriel.neve at imbe.fr
http://net.imbe.fr/~gneve/
We organize the 11th International Symposium on Syrphidae
Postponed to September 2022
https://syrphidae11.sciencesconf.org/
contact: syrphidae11 at sciencesconf.org