[Syrphidae] Costa paper

Gabriel Neve gabriel.neve at imbe.fr
Mon Apr 3 09:40:44 BST 2017

Dear Ante,

I generated a pdf of
> Costa, A. 1885. Notizie ed osservazioni sulla geo-fauna Sarda. Memoria
> quarta. Atti Accad. Sci. fis. mat., Napoli. (2a) 1(13): 1-31. [1885.??.??]

at biodiversity heritage library.
Please note that parts two (Memoria seconda) and three (memoria terza)
ara also available in the same volume of
Atti della Reale Accademia delle Scienze Fisiche e Matematiche, Serie
seconda, vol 1, 1888, in parts 2 and 9

The pdf of part 4 can be downloaded directly from :
http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/pdf4/063615800182007.pdf

Unfortunately, I could not locate the other reference

Costa, A. 1884. Notizie ed osservazioni sulla geo-fauna Sarda. Memoria
quarta [?]. Rc. Accad. Sci. fis. mat., Napoli. 23(12): 167-174.

published in
Rendiconto dell' Accademia delle Scienze Fisiche e Matematiche vol 23 1884,
which is present at the University of Michigan, but cannot be downloaded
(at least not from outside the USA)
see : https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000524823

Best wishes,

Gabriel