[Syrphidae] Re: Inquiry - contribution to ICD8

Chris Thompson xelaalex at cox.net
Fri Apr 26 15:14:34 BST 2013

Sorry, Ximo,

I have been very slow with various things, mainly as my first priority is cleaning up and getting ready to start a new phase in our lives.

Betty and I are now building a new home in Florida, etc. And, yes, Chris gets 800 square feet of "man cave" species. We will also have 3 extra bedrooms for visitors, so I hope you will come and visit in the future.

As for Potsdam, you know I will be there. But I am not sure whether I will make a "formal" presentation.

For this summer, yes, we are looking forward to your visit and I will have the stuff ready for Fragosa and Leucopodella, etc.

Sincerely,

Chris

from home