[Glycoweb-all] [URGENT] Registration - Advances and New Horizons in Glycobiology 3-5 December 2024

Yuan Liu Yuan.Liu1 at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Sep 25 15:30:25 BST 2024

Hello all,
Could you please respond to the questions below and send your answers back to me by 3 pm tomorrow Thur 26th Sept? This will allow the admin/finance team to proceed in time for the Thursday 3rd Oct deadline for the early bird price.

1.Attendee Type:
                Non-member
                Member
                Early Career Member
                Student member
                Emeritus member
2. First name and Last name:
3. Name as you would like it to appear on your badge
4. Dietary Requirements:
5. Alcohol or No alcohol
6. Emergency contact and number:
7*  A delegate list including, names, affiliation and email address will be emailed to opted-in delegates after the event to encourage networking opportunities.
                Yes, please include me
                No, please don't include me
8*  The Biochemical Society may periodically send you information on meetings, publications and other services in which we feel you may be interested.
                Yes, please contact me
                No, please don't contact me
9*  The exhibitors/sponsors at this conference may wish to send you information which is felt would be of interest to you.
                Yes, you may pass on my details
                No, please do not pass on my details

Best wishes
Yuan

Yuan Liu(she/her)
Project Manager

BBSRC sLoLa Project GlycoWeb<http://www.glycoweb.co.uk/>
University of Nottingham
C214K, Biodiscovery Institute
University Park
Nottingham, NG7 2RD
I work part-time, and my office hours are as follow: Tuesday to Thursday from 9 AM to 3:30 PM

Chat with me on Teams<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=yuan.liu1@nottingham.ac.uk>

[signature_1785458314]<http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus>

Follow us
Facebook.com/UniofNottingham<http://facebook.com/TheUniofNottingham>