[Glycoweb-all] GlycoWeb slogan/strapline

Luke Thornton Luke.Thornton at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jun 27 14:11:13 BST 2024

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well. Now that we have a logo sorted we think it would be a good idea if we also had a tagline/slogan to accompany it. Something short and punchy that encapsulates our overall aims of GlycoWeb. I am useless at this sort of thing so we are opening this up to suggestions if anyone has any ideas, please send them over to me and I'll keep a list of our options. We can then have a vote at one of the next GlycoWeb All team delivery meetings.

Best wishes,

Luke Thornton

Postdoctoral research associate

GlycoWeb BBSRC sLoLa project
Translational Medical Sciences
School of Medicine
University of Nottingham Biodiscovery Institute, BDI-3, B207-3
University Park
Nottingham
NG7 2RD
[cid:image001.png at 01DAC89B.DDAE6190]<https://www.glycoweb.co.uk/>