Boost Your Brand Awareness and General Pharma Leads

CPhI China cphichina at info.cphi-chinaedm.com
Mon Feb 14 08:29:54 GMT 2022

web version (http://info.cphi-chinaedm.com/x/?S7Y1Mf2fa2tsYGxo8T.H1tTAzMTyf5GthaGxsZkBAAA31)

 (https://www.pharmasources.com/zt/etradeseason?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=etrade0210sponor)
Boost Your Brand Awareness and
Generate Quality Pharma Leads in 2022

"E-Trade Season" will be launched again by CPhI & P-MEC China and its B2B portal PharmaSources during March - April 2022 to provide the pharmaceutical industry with online learning and trading opportunities.

Clients have expanded audience, generated leads and boosted brand awareness since 2020 through the CPhI China E-trade Sesson online webinar and matchmaking programme.

Learn More (https://www.pharmasources.com/zt/etradeseason?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=etrade0210sponor)
Contact Us: Yingqi Shi, +86-21+3339 2421, yingqi.shi at imsinoexpo.com

Top 3 Popular Packages for
Brand Awareness and Quality

Customized Webinar Package

Want to deliver and being the thought leadership but have no time to create your own expert content? We can help enrich your prefered content themes with invited guest speakers by our editorials.

Contact our content editor (mailto:yingqi.shi at imsinoexpo.com?subject=CPhI%20China%20E-trade%20Season%202022%20Customized%20Webinar)

Exclusive Webinar Package

Already have your content and want to find the good channels to promote the content and engage with targeted audience? You can take advantage of our current themed webinars to expand your traffic and audience reach.

Check the current webinar themes (https://eimg.pharmasources.com/pharmasources/CPhI%20%26%20P-MEC%20China%20E-trade%20Season%202022.pdf)

Matchmaking Package

Want to find Chinese clients for your products and service? Our dedicated customer service executive will help you find and match 3 right buyers and partners as per your specific requirement.

Contact our customer service executive (mailto:yingqi.shi at imsinoexpo.com?subject=CPhI%20China%20E-trade%20Season%202022%20Matchmaking)

Download Full Package & Calendar (https://eimg.pharmasources.com/pharmasources/CPhI%20%26%20P-MEC%20China%20E-trade%20Season%202022.pdf)
NB: The live CPhI & P-MEC China event will take place from 21-23 June 2022 at the SNIEC in Shanghai. You are more than welcome to register (https://reg.cphi-china.cn/en/user/register?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=etrade0210sponor) for our live show should your situation allows you to travel this June.

CPhI & P-MEC China