Agilent LCMS, GCMS, ICP MS needed

Victor Ramirez purchasing at carmelbiotech.com
Thu Feb 3 22:37:29 GMT 2022

Hello,

In one of your recently published papers, you mentioned that you used Agilent analytical equipment in your research.

We are in the business of purchasing lab equipment. I was hoping we can buy some old/obsolete instruments from your lab.
In particular, we are needing:
- Agilent 6460, 6470, 6490, 6495 LCMS;
- Agilent 7890's, 7820A, 5977B, 6890N GCMS's.
We are also buying: Agilent 7000 and 7010 Triple Quad GC/MS/MS's as well as ICP-MS's.

Packing and shipping are on us.

Should you have any questions, or would like to receive an offer, please let me know.
Thank you and stay safe!

PS: Should you have anything available for sale please feel free to send us the list. We'll help you to get rid of your old instruments.

__
Best Regards,

Victor Ramirez
P: +1(619) 354 4212
E: purchasing at carmelbiotech.com

Please do not print this email unless it is necessary. Every unprinted email helps the environment.
Thank you for your assistance. lbgn n_nm k_ctch_nknn bz 04.02.2022 1:37:27
You can unsubscribe from these emails here.