[Xerte] Re: Xerte18 Conference - June 27

Marta de Souza marta.desouza at baec.ac.uk
Tue Mar 6 10:35:09 GMT 2018

Hi Julian,

None reached our mailboxes. I know because I monitor it closely.

Regards,

Marta de Souza

Marta de Souza

Senior IT Technician

Bromley A.E. College

Kentwood Centre Direct Line: 020 8676 5540

Poverest Centre Direct Line: 01689 885542
Follow us on: <http://www.facebook.com/bromleyadulteducation>
<https://twitter.com/BromleyAdultEd>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/117697897571867637541>
<https://www.instagram.com/bromleyadulteducation/?hl=en>

College’s Mission Statement - Developing individuals and communities by
providing accessible, high quality learning opportunities and skills
training.