[Xerte] Re: XOT Version

Kent kent_chesnut at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 00:10:47 GMT 2018

Ron & John,

Thanks! I didn't even think to look for a file... just kept looking around on the website.

Well, this explains why I've had trouble importing my projects to a new XOT 3.5 site... my site (I exported from) is still on 3.1.

Any advice on upgrading my site to 3.5?  Anything I should be concerned about?

Have a great day,

Kent