[Xerte] Xerte v3.6 release and #xerte18 update

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Apr 20 09:41:17 BST 2018

Dear all,

The Xerte team and project are very pleased to announce the official release of Xerte Online Toolkits version 3.6 available from http://xerte.org.uk. A huge amount of work has gone into this latest release and there are many new features as well as fixes and improvements to existing features. Together with this latest release we are sharing comprehensive release notes outlining many of the new features https://tinyurl.com/xertereleasenotes.

Many of these new features and affordances will be demonstrated and discussed at our #xerte18 conference in June https://goo.gl/t1XELV including hopefully a special conference release that we plan to make available to conference attendees ahead of anyone else, codenamed Xerte-X to celebrate 10 years since the first release of Xerte Online Toolkits.

Do please share your comments via our community site forums, mailing lists and/or social networks and do please share this news with your respective communities.
We look forward to seeing and hearing about what you do with this latest release and look forward to seeing many of you at #xerte18: early bird tickets are still available.

Best wishes,

Julian