[Xerte] Re: font issue

Elly Langewis e.a.langewis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 14:27:10 GMT 2017

Oh. The default font seems to be Arial, but this style code changes that to
Verdana.
Hm. How about that? I could hard code to change that but I do not want to.
And in your code you refer to the font family, so I do not see why this is
happening.

Elly Langewis, CPIO
*eLearning, eLectures & eAssessment*
Department of Biology