[Xerte] Interative pictures on picture

Alison Loddick Alison.Loddick at northampton.ac.uk
Tue Jul 4 13:16:17 BST 2017

Hi,

I would like to enable my users to be able to click on hotspots on a screen to bring up another screen which will also have hotspots.  I may need them to go through up to 5 screens with hotspots.

For example whilst teaching users a software package, I would like to see that they can press the right sequence of procedures to enable them to complete a task.

Can I do this in Xerte?

Thank you

Alison

University of Northampton: Transforming Lives and Inspiring Change
www.northampton.ac.uk

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.