[Xerte] Re: Cannot get Xerte to work on second computer

John Bijnens johnbijnens1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:13:24 BST 2016

This is indeed the reason for you to change the port number for Apache.
Perhaps someone else on this list knows what this IIS stuff is used for. I wasn't able to find any useful information about it.
I use it on a Windows Server but I don't understand why it is showed up after upgrading my Windows 7 to Windows 10.

I've disabled the option to distribute/share the updates on my Windows 10 and uninstalled IIS (web server).
In your case I would advise to disable the service, this should allow you to use Apache on the 'normal' ports.

Best regards,

    John Bijnens