[Xerte] Change image size on Hotspot Image page

Oliver Haslam Oliver.Haslam at uwe.ac.uk
Fri Sep 23 10:26:52 BST 2016

Hi

Is there a way to make the image larger on a Hotspot Image page, like there is on a Drag and Drop Labelling page, for example? I can’t see an Additional Property to do it.

Is changing Hotspot Image size an option in version 3.3? We have version 3.1 here at the moment. I’m hoping to get our installation upgraded but it may take a good while to happen. In the meantime could I do it with custom CSS maybe, and if so, how?

Thanks
Oli

Oliver Haslam BA, MA, PGCert ODE (Open), CMALT
Learning Technologist
UWE Associate Learning & Teaching Fellow
Learning Innovation Unit<http://fetliu.net/>
Faculty of Environment & Technology
University of the West of England

0117 32 88215