[Xerte] Re: Annotated diagram

Bardell, Jason jason.bardell at kent.fire-uk.org
Thu Sep 22 10:44:08 BST 2016

Hi Tom

Is there anywhere that sign posts what the difference is between v3 and v3.3?

Thanks

Jason

Jason Bardell   | Station Manager | Organisational Development | Kent Fire & Rescue Service | W: www.kent.fire-uk.org<http://www.kent.fire-uk.org/>  | A: Service Headquarters, Straw Mill Hill, Tovil, Maidstone ME15 6XB

Dementia Awareness<http://www.sehrdg.com/moodle/xerte/play.php?template_id=158&engine=html>      Fire Investigation<http://www.sehrdg.com/moodle/xerte/play.php?template_id=367>      Coaching Supervision<http://www.sehrdg.com/moodle/xerte/play.php?template_id=444>