[Xerte] Re: Xerte hosting

robb robb at interlin.nl
Tue Sep 13 16:31:54 BST 2016

Just another option: Have a look at www.linuxschools.com

This is a set of packages on top of Ubuntu Server. One of the modules is
Xerte online Toolkits. It is a 1 click install so you do not need any
Linux knowledge. Maybe you can host it on your school network. IF your
sysadmins at school are willing to adopt it, you can even connect this
server to your school Active Directory so you can log in with school
credentials.

Regards,

rob

Op 13-09-16 om 17:07 schreef Catherall, Paul:
> Sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know of hosting
> options for Xerte online toolkits (and associated costs)?
> I am aware of a sandbox type open Xerte environment provided at
> Nottingham but we may be looking for an externally hosted option.
> Rgds
> Paul

> University of Nottingham.

> permitted by UK legislation.