[Xerte] Re: gap fill query

Catherall, Paul P.Catherall at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Oct 20 09:28:21 BST 2016

Hi I’m afraid I have another gap fill query, an academic is asking about some behaviour in IE9 where gap fill items auto/pre filled when you visit the page (before actually attempting the gap fill), this doesn’t happen in Chrome (v 53.xx) but only it seems IE.  The issue is happening in Xerte 3.2, I notice there is a later version of Xerte toolkits on the downloads page to try, but I was wondering if anyone has noticed this or knows of a solution?
The screens below show the differing behaviour in IE and Chrome.
Rgds
Paul