[Xerte] Re: Upgrade.php Redirecting to upgrade.phpsetup

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 14:52:50 GMT 2016

No it shouldn't disrupt Moodle or anything else at all. Enabling an
extension doesn't mean it has to be used. You will need to restart Apache
after enabling the extension.

Do read the upgrade guide and moodle integration guide carefully. After
upgrade and successfully running upgrade.php you'll need to login via the
management page to change authentication back to Moodle rather than guest.
e.g. Unlike previous upgrades version 3.x has a new auth_config.php and the
auth setting is controlled via management.