[Xerte] Re: Upgrade.php Redirecting to upgrade.phpsetup

Martin Lindau martinlindau at linkict.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 14:02:44 GMT 2016

Hi John,

Thanks a lot for the detailed reply.

"I'm making the assumption that you have added "yourinstall" to the URL to obfuscate it in this list...." - Not really, no! It was just my lazy copying... The full URL should be http://zone2.derbylearn.net/moodle/xertetoolkits/upgrade.php

I haven't got access to the SQL database at the moment. I am waiting for someone to get back to me to enable access.

We are using Windows Server 2003 with Apache. The PHP version is 5.4.34. I am not sure on whether PDO extensions are enabled, I will have to do some further investigation. So the PDO extensions are new requirement after version 2.1?

Thanks again for your help.

Kind Regards,

Martin

Martin Lindau
IT Support Engineer
Derby Adult Learning Service / Link ICT Services Ltd
07977 510026
martinlindau at linkict.co.uk