[Xerte] problems setting CSS for custom theme

Catherall, Paul P.Catherall at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Jul 14 17:14:44 BST 2016

Hi, just wondering if anyone can offer any advice on fixing the following issue in Xerte, I have set up a custom theme (css) but can't override the background/background-image of the top header/banner (I can for the footer), it remains black when viewed in IE9, (this doesn't happen in other browsers such as Chrome), I think it's being overidden by some core style maybe....

Here is an "offline export" archive of my object in HTML format: http://pcwww.liv.ac.uk/~cathpaul/test/offlineexport.zip

Here is an "Archive export" archive which can be uploaded in Xerte http://pcwww.liv.ac.uk/~cathpaul/test/archiveexport.zip

To illustrate here is the offline export running on a simple Web server:

http://pcwww.liv.ac.uk/~cathpaul/test/index.htm

I’ve also attached the theme files, normally this would sit at «htdocs\xertetoolkits\themes\Nottingham

I’ve not managed to test on an Edge computer yet, I guess one default response to this is that only latest version of browsers are supported i.e. ‘update your web browser’…

Rgds

Paul

[cid:image001.png at 01D1DDF3.3784B350]