[Xerte] Re: manual

Inge Donkervoort i.donkervoort at tor.nl
Sat Jan 23 09:35:44 GMT 2016

Hi Elly,

The new Dutch manual will be ready next eek and placed on the community website.

Do you now there is a forum on the Xerte Community Website that you also can use for questions? There is also a lot of information there. On the 29 of January there is a Xerte Talk (Dutch) organised. It's a monthly webinar and this time the subject will be the editor. You'll find more information on the Xerte Community Website.

Bye,
Inge