[Xerte] Re: how to know who is using our Xerte install

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Jan 14 17:17:39 GMT 2016

There's a simpler way ;-)

Via the management page and the Users tab! (Which BTW is improved in 3.x)
You could potentially copy and paste that list into a spreadsheet and then
do some joining to generate an email list if you have a standard format or
if your email will recognise the list of names. We don't store email
addresses unless you are using the built-in database authentication method
and I suspect not.

Also if you're on 2.1 no need for v3.0 just go straight for 3.1!

HTH
Ron