[Xerte] Re: how to know who is using our Xerte install

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jan 14 16:57:09 GMT 2016

I had to do some jiggery pokery to do this wen we needed that info for the same reason:

I used WinSCP to get into USER-FILES
Copied the folder names into  spreadsheet
Split out the user names from the folder names
Grouped by projects as I only wanted to mail users with recent activity or more than a given number of projects
Then processed the user names into email addresses

Bit of a faff, but it worked!