[Xerte] Re: View Secure contents of PathXL in Xerte

Elly Langewis e.a.langewis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:26:07 GMT 2016

Hi All,

The folks at PathXL are going to create a certiefied URL for us, so I hope
the problem will be solved then.
The problem with the http link is that you can trust the site, but are then
redirected to the start of the Xerte Learning object. After that it works
fine, but you'll have to find back the page where the link was.

Thanks for all the answers!

Elly

Elly Langewis, CPIO
*eLearning, eLectures & eAssessment*