[Xerte] covert LO from Xerte template to Bootstrap template?

Oliver Haslam Oliver.Haslam at uwe.ac.uk
Thu Apr 21 11:16:33 BST 2016

Hi

Is there a straightforward way to convert an existing LO made with the ‘Xerte Online Toolkits’ template into an LO based on the ‘Bootstrap Template’?
Or would I need to start again and remake it?

Thanks
Oli

Oliver Haslam MA, PGCert ODE (Open)
Learning Technologist
UWE Associate Teaching & Learning Fellow
Learning Innovation Unit<https://share.uwe.ac.uk/sites/fet/liu/Pages/Home.aspx>
Faculty of Environment & Technology
University of the West of England

0117 32 88215