[Xerte] Re: Error message when playing/publishing content of type Text

Naveed Hashmi Naveed.Hashmi at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 15:59:15 BST 2016

Hi Pat,

Followed you instructions, and the Error message (box) displays with
the make_refs_local function commented out and the additional line
inserted.

It doesn't like the additional line, re: 'print_r($relreffedjsonstr)'

Thanks,

Naveed

Digging

try commenting out the lines in make_refs_local (which is lower down in
upload.php)

It looks benign as a function.

Try changing

$relreffedjsonstr = make_refs_local(urldecode($lo_data),
$_POST['absmedia']);

$relreffedjsonstr = make_refs_local(urldecode($lo_data),
$_POST['absmedia']);
print_r($relreffedjsonstr);

and then checking console view again

Pat