[Xerte] Fwd: Re: Error message when playing/publishing content of type Text

Pat Lockley (Pgogy) info at pgogywebstuff.com
Thu Apr 14 14:03:49 BST 2016

Dear list,

Problem in make_refs_local?

-----------------------
Hi,

$relreffedjsonstr = make_refs_local(urldecode($lo_data),
$_POST['absmedia']);

The above calls the function "make_refs_local($json, $media)", however
uncommenting this (curly brackets only or the contents of the function
one line at a time ) and clicking 'play' displays a box with 'This
project does not contain any pages.'

Hence I think the source of problem is triggered before the call to the
make_refs_local function, i.e. in the above line.

See attached my upload.php as it currently stands, this generates the
error.

Thanks,

Naveed

--