[Xerte] Re: Error message when playing/publishing content of type Text

Pat Lockley (Pgogy) info at pgogywebstuff.com
Wed Apr 13 16:32:32 BST 2016

Hi Naveed,

This is outside the debug.log feature, this is getting the site to throw
errors.

Bring up editor/upload.php in a text editor

Comment out everything bar "echo true";

Uncomment a line from the top (or a larger part if there is an if loop
or so on)

Click play

keep doing this until you hit error

Which line does error return on

At the moment it looks like it fails very early on

Pat

--
Pgogy Webstuff
pgogywebstuff.com