[Xerte] Re: Error message when playing/publishing content of type Text

Naveed Hashmi Naveed.Hashmi at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Apr 13 14:37:14 BST 2016

Hi Pat,

Yes "upload.php" displays in the network list with the 500 error, re: POST
https://xerte-beta.bris.ac.uk/editor/upload.php 500 (Internal Server Error).

To re-iterate the problem is only affecting certain content types, e.g.
Text > Bullets, but no problem with Text > Orientation.

Thanks,

Naveed

Hi Naveed,

PHP will error with no session if you execute it directly. Is there
"upload.php" in the network list once you click on play?

Thanks

Pat