[Xerte] Re: Error message when playing/publishing content of type Text

Naveed Hashmi Naveed.Hashmi at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Apr 12 10:53:13 BST 2016

Hi Ron,

The following should work : https://xerte.bris.ac.uk/XerteError.mp4

This is impacting the Text pages, and also certain Media, e.g. Advanced
Images/Graphics, Sound, however PDF's ad Morph Images are fine. Charts are
also OK, haven't checked others.

Apache access log shows status 500 error ..

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<learningObject editorVersion="3" targetFolder="Nottingham" name="Text
content" language="" navigation="Linear" textSize="12" theme="default"
displayMode="default" responsive="true"/>

 "POST /editor/upload.php HTTP/1.1" 500 - "
https://xerte-beta.bris.ac.uk/edithtml.php?template_id=21"

I would *prefer* not to go to the latest release, unless the issue I have
is a known issue. That said, I can see you guys have been busy on
rectifying bugs, and making improvements in 3.2 :-
http://xerte.org.uk/xertetoolkits_3.2_ChangeLog.html

Is there any way to increase the log levels to something more detailed,
e.g. 'debug' mode?

Thanks

Naveed