[Xerte] Re: upgrading to version 3

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Sep 8 13:39:47 BST 2015

Upgrading is the best option for most organisations. Exporting and importing
into a new install isn't practical or necessary for organisational
installations with lots of existing LO's. Just follow the upgrade
instructions and obviously back-up first then test before restoring access
to everyone.

As Julian says very few issues with existing projects especially if already
version 2.1.

HTH

Ron