[Xerte] Re: Sharing Projects

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Wed May 27 10:27:26 BST 2015

Hi Judith,

Can you share what settings you have in Site -> LDAP Settings in the management page at /management.php    ?

Obviously you should obfuscate any passwords, ip addresses, urls and other information that is of a sensitive nature but the rest of the config may give insight into where your issue lies...

Regards,

John Smith
Learning Technologist | School of Health & Life Sciences

T: +44 (0)141 331 3989 | E: J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Glasgow Caledonian University, Cowcaddens Road, Glasgow, G4 0BA,
Scotland, United Kingdom