[Xerte] Re: HTTP 500 error for page2.php

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Mon May 25 19:27:16 BST 2015

Hi Tom,

I think he sorted the 500 error. The last problem was "The issue I'm having now is if I go to the site I am unable to click on any of the buttons and am unable to log out of guest in order to login as the xerteadmin account.  I also tried going to the management.php page, which I am able to login to with the xerteadmin account, however, I am unable to click on any of the buttons."

I'm sure weve seen this before with someone and it was something strange. I seem to remember trailing slashes causing weird issues but not sure if the two are related this time...

John

Sent from Samsung tablet

Please send all enquiries to our shared Blended Learning inbox at hlsblt at gcu.ac.uk and one of the Learning Technologists will respond.