[Xerte] Re: HTTP 500 error for page2.php

System Technician systech at johnsonu.edu
Mon May 25 16:54:59 BST 2015

The php error log had the following error:  Failed to load language file for Xerte - en-GB/website_code/scripts/screen_display.js

I googled it and found the following site:  http://lists.nottingham.ac.uk/pipermail/xerte-dev/2012-December/003207.html
so I removed the screen_display.js from the index.php file and restarted IIS.  Now when I visit the Xertetoolkits site I am not getting any errors in the php error log, nor in the event viewer (enabled syslogs in the php.ini file).  The error_logs folder does not contain any recent logs and no errors are logged in the IIS log.