[Xerte] Re: HTTP 500 error for page2.php

Ilan Chamovitz ilan at api.adm.br
Thu May 21 20:16:09 BST 2015

Sorry, I cannot remember very well and I am not sure, so try to
check if it could be a good idea. I had some 500 errors 10 years ago,
when I was dealing with IIS and Visual Basic 6.0, and I used to
eventually to stop and restart the IIS or something like that...

If
you find the problem please let me know.

Regards,

Ilan

---

-------------------------

_DR. ILAN CHAMOVITZ_
Visiting
Researcher
Manchester Business School

ORIGINAL THINKING APPLIED

Em
21.05.2015 14:03, System Technician escreveu:

> Anyone have any ideas
on what to do to resolve this issue?

Pat L (pgogy) [mailto:info at pgogywebstuff.com]
> SENT: Tuesday, May 19,