[Xerte] Re: XOT Install on Server Problem

Kent kent_chesnut at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 04:19:45 BST 2015

Pat,Thanks for the advice... didn't see any errors (or any messages) on the console.
Deleted everything off the website and reinstalled.  Seems to be acting fine now.  I struggled with the MySQL setup page during the first install... maybe I messed it up somehow.  I didn't have much time to test, but I'm not seeing the problems I saw earlier.
Thanks for you assistance.
Have a great day,Kent