[Xerte] Re: Full screen issues

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Mar 26 15:47:54 GMT 2015

Are you talking about HTML rather than Flash playback and viewing online not
offline?

Example link?

The full screen option only really works via play not preview because the
preview window is set to pop open in a fixed size by default.

If by any chance you are referring to older Flash playback and viewing
offline it could be Flash Player security settings.

HTH

Ron