[Xerte] Re: xerte multiple choice issue

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Tue Mar 17 16:46:11 GMT 2015

Hi, it's a Xerte feature. If tracking is enabled, it only allows fro 1 answer.

If tracking is not important, switch tracking of at the LO level, or set the
tracking weight to 0 at the MCQ level.

If you need/want something else, let me know, and I try to help you along.

Tom

On Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:23:48 +0000 "Davidson, Andrew"  wrote

 Hi

 We've noticed a bit of an odd behaviour change with the multiple choice page
template (java version) when a scorm package is deployed in Moodle - when
displaying/using the url version of the course the multiple choice allows for
multiple attempts but when using the scorm file, the user is limited to one
attempt even if advancing a page and returning to the multiple choice page.
Again, in the url version, multiple attempts are fine. Any ideas whether this
is a moodle or scorm/xerte issue, and whether there is a fix for this? Cheers,
Andy

 This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may
contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error,
please send it back to me, and immediately delete it. Please do not use, copy
or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.
Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily
reflect the views of the University of Nottingham. This message has been
checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may still contain
software viruses which could damage your computer system, you are advised to
perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of
Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.