[Xerte] Re: quick question re bullets page with new editor

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Fri Mar 13 11:04:28 GMT 2015

Hi Ron,

I like that animation in your Learning Object, i'd have never thought of doing that with the bullets page...

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A250, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA

Please address ALL support requests to hlsblt at gcu.ac.uk where one of the School Learning Technologists will pick up the job. This will ensure that all jobs are completed as promptly as possible.