[Xerte] New job available: Content Developer Developer - Fixed Term Contract - 6 months (University of Northampton)

Stenhouse Andy Andy.Stenhouse at northampton.ac.uk
Tue Jun 30 08:47:45 BST 2015

New job available: Content Developer - Fixed Term Contract - 6 months (University of Northampton)
As part of exciting ongoing work to redesign programmes for future delivery models, the Learning Technology Team is seeking a creative individual who can assist with enhancing online material for delivery to students. Comfortable working with a range of media and online tools, you will assist the team in working with academic staff on dedicated projects.
With a relevant degree or suitable experience, you should be aware of the need to develop content which follows universal design principles and is accessible to a range of different audiences. Experience of working with Virtual Learning Environments such as Blackboard would be an advantage.
For more details please look:

https://jobs.northampton.ac.uk/vacancy/content-developer-fixed-term-223892.html

Regards
Andy Stenhouse
Learning Technologist
School of Health
University of Northampton
Tel: 01604 893539

The University of Northampton’s world-leading research and inspirational teaching deliver life-changing student experiences. We are one of the top 30 UK universities for student satisfaction*, and have a 96% employability rate**. Our innovative, student-focused social impact agenda and active global partnerships promote positive change locally, nationally and internationally.
www.northampton.ac.uk

* Ranked 26th in England for satisfaction when compared to full university status HEIs in the National Student Survey 2014
** HESA Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) Survey 2012/13, July 2014 compared to full university status HEIs for full time study first Undergraduate degree leavers
This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.