[Xerte] Enabling the decision tree template

Smith, Bradley brsmith at akamai.com
Thu Jun 11 15:57:13 BST 2015

I’m looking forward to playing around with the new decision tree template, but I’m having trouble making it available. In the management view I refreshed the template list, which added it to the available templates in management. I then set it to active and clicked Save, and that all seemed to work, but back in the main view I don’t see it under Create a New Project, which is where I was expecting it to show up.

Am I missing something?

—Brad