[Xerte] Export: Get deployment zip

JUROWSKA J.E. j.e.jurowska at durham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 16 10:38:44 GMT 2015

Any one on the list come across this behaviour before.
A LO will not export using Get Deployment Zip in either Chrome or Firefox. I get the message waiting for .... but it does not download.  In an attempt to discover the problem the LO was duplicated and then I discover that it is possible to Get Deployment Zip for the copy which then goes into the VLE without any problem.
Best wishes
Judith

Judith E Jurowska CMALT FHEA
Faculty Support Learning Technologist for Arts and Humanities
Durham University Computing and Information Services
Rowan Building
1st Floor
Tel : 0191 33 42699