[Xerte] Error on Xerte.org website?

Davies Helen.M. helen.m.davies at swansea.ac.uk
Thu Dec 10 11:57:23 GMT 2015

Hi,

I'm not sure who looks after the Xerte.org.uk website, but I've just gone to use it and it won't load for me.  It is currently displaying the following message:

Duplicate entry '1-' for key 'whosonline' SQL=INSERT INTO `aj47r_session` (`session_id`, `client_id`, `time`) VALUES ('10011a6b7f31a4cb22e6c950228c6db4', 0, '1449748532')

Is it someone on this list, or should I be contacting somebody else?

Thanks

Helen

Helen M Davies                                                                          Helen M Davies
Cynorthwyydd Cymorth e-Ddysgu                                      eLearning Support Assistant
Academi Dysgu ac Addysgu Abertawe (ADAA)              Swansea Academy for Learning & Teaching (SALT)
Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth a Systemau                         Information Services and Systems
Prifysgol Abertawe                                                                    Swansea University
Parc Singleton, Abertawe                                                       Singleton Park, Swansea
SA2 8PP                                                                                           SA2 8PP

e-bost: helen.m.davies at swansea.ac.uk<mailto:helen.m.davies at swansea.ac.uk>                         email:  helen.m.davies at swansea.ac.uk<mailto:helen.m.davies at swansea.ac.uk>
ffon: +44 (0)1792 602834                                                          tel:  +44 (0)1792 602834
twitter: @HelenMD                                                                  twitter: @HelenMD

[salt_logo]
[COLF LOGO]